Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hundreds, otherwise thousands, of men and women are clinically determined to have genital herpes daily. For this area of the population this means incurable herpes and life's forever changed. I wanted to create this article just to assuage any fears you could have about a new diagnosis and sexual status.

This isn't the end of the world or your sexual life by any stretch with the imagination. You did not contract genital herpes since you did anything wrong, or as you are being punished in any way. This is not your fault. Yes, maybe you made a mistake, or maybe you trusted someone you ought not have, but which was then which is now. Time to focus and acquire on with it.

This isn't the end on the planet or your sexual life by any stretch with the imagination. You did not contract genital herpes when you did anything wrong, or when you are being punished by any means. This is not your fault. Yes, you could possibly made a mistake, or you trusted someone it's not necassary to have, but that was then which is now. Time to focus and get on with it.

If you are the slightest bit experiencing panic, excessive fear or depression, I would recommend that you simply see a psychologist and/or start anti viral medication without delay. Studies have shown that those informed they have genital herpes who seek treatment within six months have usually returned to your healthy emotional state within one year. I know this was true in my case.

If you are by any means experiencing panic, excessive fear or depression, I would recommend which you see a psychologist and/or start anti viral medication without delay. Studies have shown that those diagnosed with genital herpes who are looking for treatment within a few months have usually returned to some healthy emotional state within one full year. I know this is true in my case.

If there isn't access or insurance ASHA (ashastd.org) has a hot line you are able to call for free, and also you receive a prescription for Zovirax or Valtrex from any libido clinic. Being on anti viral medication can keep the virus dormant within you while you adjust to your new identity for being a genital herpes carrier. This is not bad, it's just different. Yes, things will change now. But it is all totally always changing and how we frame these changes in our life that effect their effect on us. It is just a virus. It won't kill you, and it won't even really hurt you.

I have had genital herpes for over 20 years. Happy and successful. Made money, got married, have two children. Never passed the virus on to anyone. Yes, I do get outbreaks although not too many and I have a whole pot of treatments to make sure they're dormant in order to make them go away fast. Did I mention I made those children the previous fashioned way together vaginal births with both of them? Don't be afraid.

  • http://mysf163.com/672-syf5k2ertyd8-2-black-commercial-grip-plate-weight-45-lbs.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/673-syf5k2ertyd8-pro-hex-dumbbell-weight-35-lbs.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/674-syf5k2ertyd8-marcy-sb222-4-position-utility-bench.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/675-syf5k2ertyd8-amber-sporting-goods-ab-crunch-bench.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/676-syf5k2ertyd8-apex-roman-chair-hyper-extension-bench.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/677-syf5k2ertyd8-rubber-bumper-plate.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/678-syf5k2ertyd8-vinyl-coated-dumbbell-wall-rack.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/679-syf5k2ertyd8-usa-blue-series-kettlebells-weight-30-8-lbs.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/680-syf5k2ertyd8-yukon-fitness-dip-station-attachment-for-power-rack--caribou-home-gyms-dip-173.plus
  • http://mysf163.com/681-syf5k2ertyd8-rubber-coated-hex-dumbbells-set-of-2-size-20-lbs.plus
  • 1 comment:

    1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
      A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com ,I contacted him immediately and then ordered medicine for my child which he sent through the UPS courier to me. My daughter started medication and the next day her mouth sores were physically healing and she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she was cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
      Six months later we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
      Six months after medications;
      Her hsv1&2 test results;
      Igm - 1.49
      IgG - 0.36
      She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee.

      ReplyDelete